Cesspool Of Desolation

Ok, catching up on some awesome shit that I have collected over the past couple months. My pal Alex released this Portal E.P. and I have a few copies of Counterfeit Garbage zine issue 4, hot off the press. I can't tell you how excited I was to get the Kieltolaki 12". Absolutely raging fucking mad Finnish hardcore punk. Their previous comp tracks and 7"s blew my head off, so this LP is a treat, and it didn't let me down. Also, I have to mention new Systematic Death material....who would have thought that we would get the privilege of hearing a new Systematic Death album in 2010?! Another favorite of mine in this batch is the Varaus 12". Really nice, sturdy, tip-on gatefold cover. Amazing collection of raw hardcore documenting this Finnish band's legacy. It's a bit pricey, but well worth it, in my opinion. Let's not forget the Complications LP...how long have we all been waiting for this thing to come out?! All this stuff is great, this is a massively impressive batch of records that Feral Ward recently released.

Complications and Morne LPs
COMPLICATIONS 12" $9.50

MORNE: Untold Wait 12" $10.00


Kieltolaki and Kylma Sota LPs
KYLMÄ SOTA: 10 Tracks LP $9.00

KIELTOLAKI: Massahypnoosi 12" $9.00


Systematic Death and Kvoteringen LPs
SYSTEMATIC DEATH: Systema 6 12" $9.00

KVOTERINGEN: Samhällets Förrädare 12" $9.00


Vaurus LP
VARAUS: 1/1 12" $15.00


Krig I Hudik EP
KRIG I HUDIK 7" $4.00


Portal EP
PORTAL: Lurker At The Threshold 7" picture disc $8.00


Counterfeit Garbage #4
COUNTERFEIT GARBAGE zine issue #4 $2.00

Comments

Popular Posts